- Where is Sage Therapeutics' corporate headquarters?
- Sage Therapeutics is headquartered at 215 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02142. The main phone number is 617-299-8380.
- When was Sage Therapeutics founded?
- Sage was incorporated in 2010 in the state of Delaware.
- How is Sage Therapeutics' stock traded?
- Sage Therapeutics is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol SAGE and its CUSIP number is 78667J 108.
- When did Sage Therapeutics go public?
- Sage Therapeutics’ initial public offering (IPO) occurred on July 18, 2014.
- When is Sage Therapeutics' fiscal year-end?
- December 31st.
- Who is Sage Therapeutics' transfer agent?
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
- Does Sage Therapeutics have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Sage Therapeutics does not have a direct stock purchase plan. Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- Who are Sage Therapeutics' independent auditors?
101 Seaport Boulevard, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02110
- Where can I view Sage Therapeutics' corporate news releases?
The Sage Therapeutics press release archives can be accessed at https://investor.sagerx.com/press-releases
- Where can I view documents that Sage Therapeutics has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- Whom should I contact if I have further questions?
You can submit queries to Sage Therapeutics’ investor relations department by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-299-8380.